- of or relating to the Apocrypha
- doubtful of authenticity; lacking authority
- #formal – highly fertile; able to produce offspring
- #informal – leading to innovation/ new ideas
- #derogatory slang (automobiles) – ‘fix it again, Tony’.
- a vehicle made by the company ‘Fiat’.
- an authoritative decree or order
- #english law – warrant issued by a judge for certain processes.
- – an authority for certain proceedings provided for by the Lord Chancellor’s signature.
- a new word or word-phrase
- #psychiatry – newly coined, meaningless words or phrases of someone suffering psychosis esp. Schizophrenia
- vague or ill-defined
- in the form of cloud; hazy.